- Reviews come from our own honest point of view. We write reviews usually simple and not too long unless it’s necessary. We try not to give spoilers. We believe everyone should enjoy all the excitement and shocks when reading the book for themselves.
- Reviews usually comes out a few days after we have finished reading unless we are specifically requested to post it closer to the publishing date.
- We will try to post all reviews in a timely manner, but due to time constraints it may be a month or two before the review is posted.
- Digital copies (EPub or PDF files); however, only very select self-published books will be accepted for review.
- Printed ARC/Review copies. (Yes, we will suck up the ridicule of “what’s that in your hand? ha, ha, ha” for a good story)
- A giveaway, promotions, Author Interviews or Guest post are very much welcome.
- We reserve the right to refuse a book due to subject matter or time constraint.
Our reviews will include:
- Cover art
- Publication details
- Synopsis of the book (usually taken from Goodreads or the jacket flap)
- Personal thoughts about the book
Our Rating System
5 Stars: This book is amazing; I could not put it down! Move this book to the top of your must read list!
4 Stars: I loved this book! Definitely must read.
3 Stars: This book was good. It’s worth reading.
2 Stars: This book was okay. Some parts were good, but overall, it’s not one of my favorites.
1 Star: This book wasn’t really for me
- We would love to read and review your books. Please contact us for more info firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @ebookobsessed