Top 10 Sexiest Wolf Shifters/Werewolves in Romance Books
In our new book, Big Bad Bite, we introduce you to a number of supernatural characters. A few of them being some shape shifting beasties, like our hero Adam who is an Alpha wolf shifter, and runs the McPhee Pack. He’s sexy with his rippling muscles, understated authority, and crazy auburn hair. He would fit in fantastically at a porn website similar to hdmmovies.xxx. He also has a soft spot for a tough-as-nails woman named Jenna, who’s a bit on the naïve side of what the world is truly like.
So, after writing Adam, we thought about all of the other sexy wolf shifters we’ve read about. Because we have such a love for the beasties, we decided you should see who we think are the hottest wolf shifters in books besides our Adam. If you haven’t read about any of these guys, drop what you’re doing, and high tail your hinny over to the book store! You don’t know what you’re missing!
They’re bringing hairy back. Oops! We meant sexy…
1) Adam Hauptman from the Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs. He’s a no nonsense Alpha with smoldering sexuality and the ability to handle the hard headed Mercy. That makes him super hero material!
2) Charles Cornick from the Alpha & Omega Series by Patricia Briggs. He’s a lethal killer that works for his father and delivers Justice to their kind. But he also has a soul that people seem to forget about. He’s possessive, protective and loves his Anna to the moon and back. Makes you kind of want to pet him, right? Poor misunderstood beastie…
3) Hawke from Kiss of Snow and the Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh. Intelligent, tough Alpha that also has a playful side. Not to mention his wicked sensuality. (I’d like Hawke for my birthday, please. You can leave him gift wrapped on my bed.)
4) Zach Sheridan from Pack Challenge in the Magnus Pack Series. He’s a motorcycle riding bad ass that oozes sexiness and can give it to you like nobody’s business! Hot damn!
5) Lucas Simone from Never Cry Wolf, part of the Night Watch Series. He’s gruff, growly, and sex on a stick. Loyal to those he calls his own and a good Alpha who protects his Pack. Need we say more?
6) Bobby Ray Smith, aka Smitty, from The Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston. He’s all Alpha and all man, or wolf, in this instance. Yummy. (Can I keep him?) He’s also got a wicked sense of humor and a protective streak a mile wide.
7) Warrick Donovan from Savage Hunger by Shelli Stevens. Gotta love a man with an eye for the only female that has ever made his blood boil in lustful ways.
8) Graham Winters from Big Bad Wolf in The Others Series by Christine Warren. He’s a man whore who’s hit a dry spell. He’s also ridiculously obtuse since his mate has been right under his nose, and he’s managed not to recognize her. Boy, but when he does figure it out, he’s bound and determined to convince her around to his way of thinking with the kind of marathon sex we poor schmucks can only dream of.
9) Riley from Branded By Fire in Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling Series. The man is an unbendable wall of force. Nothing gets under his skin until he sees Mercy twitchy with need. Then he decides there is nothing he’d like to do more than make her purr. *HELLO! You can make me purr Riley!*
10) Jayce Kazan’s from Mating Instinct by Katie Reus. Okay, so this book hasn’t technically come out yet. It’s the third book in the Moon Shifter Series. But we got a peak of Jayce, his deadliness, his emotional turmoil, and his sexiness in Primal Possession, book two of the series. What we saw makes us want, want, want him! So we call dibs ladies! Jayce is our book boyfriend before he even hits the shelves and everyone else will just have to wait till we’re done with him.
We hope you enjoyed our top 10 of the sexiest wolf shifters in romance. They were certainly in the back of our minds as we started to create this world, and the characters that inhabit it. Now tell us who your favorite werewolf character is in the comment section below! We’re always looking for new beasties to read about, so maybe you have one we haven’t had the chance to introduce ourselves to yet.
Jessie Lane is the writing team of Melissa Pahl and Crystal Leo. The two sister-in-laws share a passionate love of naughty romance, cliff hanging suspense, and out-of-this-world characters that demand your attention, or threaten to slap you around until you do pay attention to them. Because really, it is ALL about the characters. (They’re kind of megalomaniacs – but don’t tell them that we said that.)
Crystal and Melissa often live half their lives with their heads in the clouds dreaming of alpha military hunks, werewolves and kick ass heroines crazy enough to chase after creatures that they unquestionably should know better than to chase.
Their first YA novel, The Burning Star, was released in May 2012. Big Bad Bite is their second novel, but their first adult paranormal romance. They are now working on their next two novels, Walk On The Striped Side and Secret Maneuvers. With these projects underway, they are looking forward to showing the rest of the world their crazy stories, heroes and heroines that often plague their minds until written, and hope you will join them on their journey!